Skip to main content

COVID-19 Information

Please consult our COVID-19 information section by clicking on the 'More Information' link below. You’ll find information on financial difficulties, operating during restrictions and much more.

More information

I’ve changed my name, how do I let you know?

If you have recently changed your name, you will need to send us a copy of the relevant legal documentation. This could be your marriage certificate, decree nisi/absolute or deed poll.

You can upload your documentation online via your online account. Once logged in select ‘Manage Agreement’ from the dashboard and then ‘Change your name’ from the drop down list. You will then be able to choose your file and submit.